About J


     
Hello everybody and anybody who may be reading this, my name is Jesse Stocker and this is my blog for my 2-D animation class. To get into who I am, for starters I'm a senior at the University of Tampa undergoing my last semester here down in paradise. I'm also a member of Embarc Collective with a company called Shufflrr where I manage a podcast called Presentation Hell. Aside from that, I'm from the city of Woburn Massachusetts but I'll say Boston to anybody who asks because it sounds cooler. I own and operate an event planning and promotion business with my brother and my best friend called LoveThrill Productions. My brother Shane and I founded the company in 2021 and our life long friend Nick invested in it in 2022 and has now become an owner himself. Whether it's Pop Up Events, Bar Crawls, Cruises, Concerts, Private Events, VIP Experiences, Event Content Creation etc... we love bringing people together and LoveThrill does just that.
With a full team of Videographers, Photographers, Editors & world class equipment - Our edge is Event & Nightlife Content Creation. After I graduate in May (If I don't fail a class on purpose so I can stay down here) I'll be heading back up north to go full time on the business. 

    What I'm excited to learn from this class is to be able to take a drawing of mine and bring it to life. I have a dream of writing and putting together a short animated series that I came up with one day and pitched to my friends. Ever since then we've been putting more thought into it and have a legitimate plan for putting the show together. Therefore, I've devoted my last semester at UT to learn how I can do just that. I'm taking scriptwriting and animation with a goal by the end of the year I will have a scene done for the show that I can present to people. 

Anyways, that's my spiel.  

Best,

Jesse Stocker 

Comments